Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well I cant get signed in no matter what I do even when I…

Customer Question
Well I cant get...

Well I cant get signed in no matter what I do even when I type in the codes texted to me and I would like to close all gmail accounts related to me and i'll just keep one open if u can help me with it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

On one cell phone that is broken, so I have a new cell

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but like I said it wont let me, it says that I have done something wrong and need to recover and go to this g.co/recover page but when I do it says there is an error it says unauthorized activity made it that way whatever that means so I just want them all deleted and ill make a new one but I'm signed in on my broke phone I cant fix thath

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just have them close every gmail account I have

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you want to close all of your Google accounts and leave only one for permanent use? Do you need to merge all the info of them?

[email protected] i want that one saved and i want everything merged on to it, but i want to know the password *****
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago

What are the other Gmail addresses?

I noticed you have requested remote assistance service but failed on the payment. Please correct the payment as I do prefer seeing the private information such as your email address and security answers in a secure way, not to disclose here on the Internet.

Thanks.

Hello, are you still there with me?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.