Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I login a yahoo email,that has been not been logged…

Customer Question
How do I login a...
How do I login a yahoo email,that has been not been logged in to for three years?I do not know password ***** do not have phone number that was associated with it any longer.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's point for you now to start using an abandoned email address now please?

I need the information in that email. Had medical emergency (coma) which caused it to become abandonedNeed to rebuild my life and that email has info archived I need

Thanks for your clarification. Can you please provide the full Yahoo email address and let me try it from my side?

Is that safe to do?This thread will show up on the Internet

Good point. That's why remote assistance is suggested hence all password ***** process can be only between you and me, your computer and my computer. fully encrypted. However, it needs extra $39 USD on top of this question. Please advise your choice. Thanks.

Thank you
I will wait
To do this at a later date
Hello, just a ping to know if you still need our help here. Please advise. Thanks.