Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have over 1000 emails saved on the AOL site. I can access…

Customer Question
I have over 1000...

I have over 1000 emails saved on the AOL site. I can access them at any time. I hear that AOL has sold out and maybe they will be gone or maybe they will no longer give us FREE space to save these emails.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there any app that I can run to take all my emails off of AOL and store them on a Hard Drive

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to log in to the AOL account that you want to save the password *****?