Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My son and what law created this account for me as I'm no…

Customer Question
My son and what...

My son and what law created this account for me as I'm no longer with his mother I would like to dig delete this account I put a new email address with passcode on my new email address is Melvin***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Melvin***@******.*** tablet iPad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tablet iPad would like to cancel and open new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to cancel and open new account no that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you wan you want close a given Gmail account and open a new one instead? Do you need to transfer old emails to the new mailbox?