Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried to contact you with no luck. When I wrote for a…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to contact you with no luck. When I wrote for a return because of my fish tank being all damaged you asked me to send a picture which I did. I was then told I would get my refund back and didn't need to send the item back. I never got my refund and no response when I've wrote. this is going on for a few months.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I used gmail for my mail. This is the e-mail that I went through and also got the response back.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have checked all that out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. my order was delivered Sept 1st tracking number LW730612632CN. All of a sudden when I went into my history it didn't show it which was weird to me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What website or store did you place the order with?

Geek which is affiliated with wish

You can contact Geek to enquire about your order at:

https://geek.wish.com/contact

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------