Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The emails not receiving in the in box. They either go to…

Customer Question
The emails not receiving...

The emails not receiving in the in box. They either go to Junk, Trash or Archive

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connection works fine.Emails are received once computer is turned on.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

The antivirus & fire walls have not been touched. The emails are received but go into the systems mentioned before & it has just happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just this receiving emails incorrect.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

thats ok

Click Secure Remote Connect once.

To connect with me over secure remote session, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aa7f7931-a25c-4f5d-a1e8-9b42de549062

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Please follow the steps provided. I am ready to help you with this now.

I am ready to help you for no extra cost for remote session.

Please let me know when you're ready. Thank you.