Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my email. I forgot the password and I need…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my email. I forgot the password ***** I need to be able to sign in because its linked with my youtube channels i have two of them one has 48,000 subscribers and the other has about 8,000 subscribers

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes i have the recover email set to an old one i dont have anymore which was a yahoo email and i dont remember when I made my gmail acount since that was one of the recover emails questions*

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

okay

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.

No i dont need the help anymore and why was I charged $42 when you guys havent done a thing?

Please type your email address yiu're facing this issue with.

i told you I figured it out. I don't need your assistance anymore.

Okay, Thank you.