Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant pull up my email. Yahoo. Usually phone however I want…

Customer Question
I cant pull up...

I cant pull up my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually phone however I want to compose a group email and it is under bridge group on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed the password ***** it said I don't have that app what app

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?