Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is a new email for me. I want to know how to get into…

Customer Question
This is a new...

This is a new email for me. I want to know how to get into my gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

They wanted a password. I don't remember doing a password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you have tried to reset your Gmail account password ***** clicking Forgot password *****