Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into it because my ex got into it and changed…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into it because my ex got into it and changed my password ***** recovery emails

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I changed my phone number because she wouldn't leave me alone and my security question was when I was born but it still didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which email provider is it?

Gmail

Did you try reseting the password *****? I guess you did, then did Google ask you for your phone number?

but it has my old phone number on it

Is your old phone number still valid or used by someone?

Any other questions asked?

No it’s not valid. Other questions are my birthday which i put in and also recovery emails but she also has those too and changed the passwords

How did you access your Gmail? Using a mail program or via web at mail.google.com?

Mail program

So you still have heaps of previous emails in your mail program on the computer?

What's your name and what's your gmail address?

No i don’t go on my computer just on the on google from my phoneMy name is*****
My email is***@******.***

yo,cuando nací?

your answer is?

August 21, 1994

creation day of account

When did you create this Google Account? Month and year?

I believe 2007 i don’t remember the day or when it was so long ago

Did you send a greeting email from your Gmail to any friends letting them know ur new gmail box when just signed up?

No

Unfortunately you got too less info to recover your account. The only choice for you now seems to be legal actions against your ex.

It's the time to report to police now.

You got (1) heaps of previous email on your computer, (2) email address matches your name and birthday year, and (3) matched security question to show your ownership.

You may ask your ex to give the password ***** and you can tell her/him Google can record her/his IP address to access your account showing she/he got actual control to your account, and you will or has reported the incident to police.

Okay thank you i appreciate it!

You are welcome. Is there anything else that I can of assistance today?

No thanks

Okay, can I ask you kindly accept my suggestions and rate my service to close this question? Thanks.