Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why did gmail force me change my log-in information. It is…

Customer Question
Why did gmail force...

Why did gmail force me change my log-in information. It is confusing and nothing seem to working any more. I work for a national civil rights organization and pay many important bill on line. i would like have my original log-in information back.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know how to do.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

N0

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the delay in reply. It sounds like you may have been logged out of your gmail account and instead of signing into the account you created a new account? Does that sound right?