Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an issue with my 6+ phone. who can I call with this…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with my 6+ phone. who can I call with this issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It comes on then goes off in a few seconds, I can't even get the info before it goes off!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning. I shut it down 2 or 3 times, but that doesn't do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I can make and receive calls, but everything else goes off in a few seconds.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is it recently upgraded to the bloody iOS 11?
I have been doing the updates recently, but not sure if I did the latest one, the 11. Interesting that you refer to it as the bloody iOS 11?!
I'm afraid to do this, I don't know who you are. I thought I was going to be in touch with an Apple tech!!
Sorry for my emotional expression, because one of my iPhone just got the same issue.
Corrrect, we are not Apple. We are JustAnswer, a paid site providing professional support service with guaranteed quality.
If you can wait a day, I can show you the verified steps to fix it, after I test the method on my iPhone.