Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

HD failed. New one installed. How do I get to my old

Customer Question
HD failed. New...

HD failed. New one installed. How do I get to my old account? I have as an old PW 2tiasPwPtbs*

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

At present I only have a Windows 10 "Mail" account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What I have tried, through Google - seeks to dig old e-mails out of your hard drive and I don't have the old hard drive with which to do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just getting me into my old account would be great - old address was***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is it not a HD issue?If it is an email issue, is the password ***** for***@******.***, previously?