Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why is it that some of my emails addressed to

Customer Question
Why is it that...

Why is it that some of my emails addressed to [email protected],edu are ending in "clutter?"

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook express

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser of ksu.edu

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did not; hence this note

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my icons get disorganized on the screen as the power goes, and as I recharge, or connect to power source.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

are you sure its Outlook Express and not Outlook 2016 for example?

why not give me a call on my phone first.
i had a bad experience at one time as someone got into my computer and messed it up right royally
Prof. tummala

I'm not able to call, we can chat in remote session