Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Go in to check my email etc. keeps blacking out only stays a…

Customer Question
Go in to check...

Go in to check my email etc. keeps blacking out only stays a few seconds.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail but even if I go to play or check on my news its doing it all the timeHave I-phone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Checked battery and setting don't see any thing different

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

No
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean your iPhone 6 keeps restarting after upgrading to iOS 11?