Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is trying to log in to my account. I changed password,

Customer Question
It is trying to...

It is trying to log in to my account. I changed password, got access code and it says password ***** ***** Then I got an email saying it was changed. So I went back and tried again. Still saying password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I already reset it and you accepted it, said my account was found.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It didn't ask any security questions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which email address or email provider are you referring to?
> I changed password, got access code and it says password ***** *****
What do you eman by "got access code"? Via email, text message or something else?