Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my computer and phone due to a watery accident and…

Customer Question
I lost my computer...

I lost my computer and phone due to a watery accident and can't get into my account. I have my new phone number will that help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my old password ***** not the old phone n o

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hope you are well after the accident. Just let you know that you can actually get your old phone number back, because a cell phone number comes with its SIM card not the phone, and you get a new SIM card for the SAME phone number from your mobile provider.