Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

None of the links in my e-mail work. Outlook. Ie. Didn't…

Customer Question
Hi, none of the...

Hi, none of the links in my e-mail work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ie

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Didn't know where to try

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No...thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you having issue opening web links in your outlook.com email account or Microsoft outlook email application?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.