Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The lightbulb shows & none of my 70 new emails show. how do…

Customer Question
The lightbulb shows &...

The lightbulb shows & none of my 70 new emails show. how do I get rid of the lightbulb? for 2 days I have been trying.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I ONLY ACCESS IT RIGHT HERE ON MY COMPUTER - ONLY AT HOME.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

MY INTEREST RIGHT NOW IS TO GET RID OF THE SCREEN WITH THE LIGHTBULB ON IT ! I AM VERY FRUSTRATED.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Which is the web browser you are using to access AOL emails is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.