Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password for my gmail account.

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my gmail account. ***@******.***. I even opened a different account, but now I need that one.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No. I haven't used it for a long time, another bevsimpson was getting mail there. Lol.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I guess so but I answered one of the questions wrong. I know where my parents met, but who know who I put for a best friend when I set this up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you try resetting the password *****? If tried but failed, what were the questions asked by Google during the password ***** procedure? Thanks.

What was your high school friends name. And what city did your parent meet in. I answered the first.Linda and the second Lakeview.
Can I please know if your 100% sure about your answer? Did you guess for any of them?