Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail tab does not stay after signing our, I want it

Customer Question
My gmail tab does...

My gmail tab does not stay after signing our, I want it automticly

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WITH A VERY SMALL 'M' TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your reqyest to re confirm my phone numbers on my gmail accounts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just do it....I have 4 gmail accounts and I want access from one screen whenever I turn the PC on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is it an issue only for Gmail tab, or any time of the browser?