Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I install Quick (or other finance system) on my Amazon…

Customer Question
Can I install Quick...

Can I install Quick (or other finance system) on my Amazon Fire HD-10?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Brand New

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

I don't know where to start. I have Quicken 2018 CD bur HD-10 has no place for it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just a yes or no

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am not aware of any real financial software that you can install on the Kindle but if you open the Kindle store on the Kindle, it will show you everything available.

ok

$5.00 for something I've already done!

I am not sure what you mean by that you have already done -- You asked a Yes or No question.

The answer is No to your question.