Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is not a gmail. it is on my facebook. I was typing a

Customer Question
It is not a...

It is not a gmail. it is on my facebook. I was typing a message to a person and tis large purple vegetable popped up on my message page and started flopping back and forth as a penis. My God in Heaven, I am a Christian and 80 yres old and I didn't think stuff like that would pop up

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have never had g mail before and must have clicked on something accidentally. I always had hotmail.com

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was on facebook and typing a message and this large purple vegetable popped up as a hard penis and I could't delete it or anything and I am an 80 year old Christian and how embarrassing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to delete it. I couldn't delete it and so embarassing I did that before and never used anything because all of this type of stuff is new to me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you facing this issue on a windows or mac computer also on which web browser are you accessing facebook (Google chrome,Mozilla Firefox,Edge,Internet explorer)?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.