Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My incoming emails are going into the unread file rather…

Customer Question
My incoming emails are...

My incoming emails are going into the unread file rather than into my

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My incoming emails are going into the unread file rather than into my inbox

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web rowser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - don't know what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I think windows 7
outlook

Thank you. Do you have any filter or rule set up in Outlook?

What's your Microsoft Office / Outlook version, such as 2003, 2007, 20010, 2013, 2016, 365, etc.?

I do not want secure remote assistance -
do not have any filter that I am aware of
I have version 2007
sorry i missed one question - it started Wed or Thur of this week

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions. If needed, click on the View menu at the top, the Arrange By option, etc.

In Outlook, can you click on the Tools menu at the top, then select option Rules and Alerts and check there.
How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

how much is it ??

Please see amount as shown below, thanks.

how much more over the $7.00 - I did not realize when I paid the $5.00 it was going to end up costing me $63.00

I'm the tech, so I'll have our customer service check with you about the billing, but it's the amount you've agreed to; our customer service will make sure it is correct for you. For now, on your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ya8jlrms
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

No - ican't take the chance that it's going to cost another $60.00 - Just scrub the whole thing.

It does not cost another $60; it does not any other extra amount. We have 100% guarantee, so you do not need to worry about being charged incorrectly and you do not need to worry about if the issue not being fixed. Thank you.

I'm sorry - I would just rather cancel the whole thing, thanks anyway

No problem. If you still need help with the Outlook issue later on, and/or if you need help with any other computer issue in the future, please come back anytime as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.