Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant login to my yahoo mail. They want to use an old

Customer Question
Hi I cant login...

Hi I cant login to my yahoo mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They want to use an old mobile number I don't use anymore I have sought help earlier today and they tried to change it but its still the same. I want them to send a message on to my landline

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The earlier people from ozcomputer mate changed my password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service) I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.

no thanks you are not helpful and seem to be a money making enterprise. I have already paid 200 dollars this morning for a simple problem which wasn't fixed and their contact was through yahoo and now you want more money

Not sure who you paid money to before but we are legitimate USA based service.

Let me know if you are not looking for any help with Yahoo from us, so I can submit for refund

I just paid you people 60 odd dollars and now you want more

Remote Assistance is optional service. its up to you to use it or not

You paid for this chat and I am still willing to assist via chat

I want a refund I hardly use my yahoo account so this extra investment isn't worth it

Sure, I understand, for refund please contact our customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

assure me that I will get a refund so we can both move on

I use this site to do technical support. Customer service deals with billing. Please contact them for all your billing questions