Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to set up an email an account. It was Mozilla but I…

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up an email an account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was Mozilla but I uninstalled it when it quit working.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is my first attempt.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to get access to my email.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?