Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was ill and hospitalized for awhile. I didn't close off my…

Customer Question
Hello There! I was ill and...
Hello There!
I was ill and hospitalized for awhile. I didn't close off my e-mail and now I have over 5,000 messages.
Is there a way to delete ALL the e- mails at one time OR do I need to go page by page?
Thank you,Kathy McNeil***@******.***
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox to access your AOL?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess