Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password for. Can you help me. My phone.

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?

If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you