Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to know how to delete my Trash, it goes back to

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** to know how to delete my Trash, it goes back to August, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an android and it is on my menu

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone in to G-mail help but haven"t had much success there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It says the trash will be emptied after a month but as I say mine has accumulated since August.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

you can, you have my cell number.
thank you.

Your payment failed, please contact your bank to clear it up

I did not authoize a $48.00 charge, please reverse it now.
you no longer need our help? Or were you looking for free help?
My research indicates that 4 transactions were applied at my bank, The first one was for the Initial $5 related to deleting the trash buildup in my G-mail. This one was declined, apparently the credit card number I provided to the representative was input incorrectly (the account is active with a substantial balance). Immediately following, a second charge (reason unknown to me and definitely not part of my conversation with the representative and without any authorization related to deleting the G-mail trash) for $39 was attempted and again declined because of the wrong card number input. Shortly after, a new transaction for $5 was sent and was processed (apparently the entry error had been identified and corrected). So, at this point, you would expect everything to be sorted out and rectified. However, it was immediately accompanied by yet another transaction, this time in the amount of $49 (for what reason, again I have no idea) and was successfully processed. Could someone please do some research into why a simple G-mail clean up task with a $5 refundable fee has evolved into a total of $54 and what this mystery $49 amount is all about? PS: On top of all this, I still don't know how to delete 4 months of buildup in my G-mail trash. Thank you - Sandi (one confused lady) Turner

I can help with technical issues, for billing issue please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us