Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband and I have the same e mail address, we need to…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I have the same e mail address, we need to have separate addresses for Ancestry, inc., I don t know how

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly tablet or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They tried a g mail, but it did not work, I wanted a second aol address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Do you have access to a computer? Or only your gadgets?
  2. Are you a premium AOL member or shall I say, are you paying for your AOL account? Or is it a free version?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess