Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just bought new 8 plus today and said i had to come home and…

Customer Question
Just bought new 8...

Just bought new 8 plus today and said i had to come home and reset password ***** google? cant seem to get phone to join my home wifi network or recognize my password ***** gmail account?? aggravated now..... cause they couldnt do at store but said id ;have no problem at home

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I used what i had and didnt work..... i think tech man made typo at store cause none of them work .....and cant even sign in to my own wifi at home.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to have my apple password ***** and my email password ***** and i want my home wifi to work on my new phone

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
iPhone 8 Plus?
Is the Gmail addrsss also your Apple ID?
Where did you see the error messages showing password ***** for Gmail login? Web browser such as Safari, email program such as the built-in Mail app?