Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing I can't find my email anymore. How do I do that? 'm…

Customer Question
Nothing I can't find...

Nothing I can't find my email anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No. How do I do that? 'm n 85 year old and still working with Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Msn.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Diid I lose my connection?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you are using outlook.com or outlook.live.com to access your MSN.com email via web, and you can't find out some of your emails?