Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to start using my gmail account, but can't remember…

Customer Question
I want to start...

I want to start using my gmail account, but can't remember my gmail address

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I haven't---i've been using ya sorry---I haven't--I have been using my Yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Actually, none

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the wait in getting to your question.