Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email addresses are for business and through our website…

Customer Question
My email addresses are...

My email addresses are for business and through our website BUT they've been hacked. I'd like to move them all to Google. I already have a gmail account for business,

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mail client

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet but no idea how to do this. Want to leave domain email service, keep email addresses and have them run through google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't even know.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Sure, you can use Google G Suite to hosting email service for your own domain. As soon as you known how to control DNS of your own domain, you may migrate the email services directly. Just follow Google instructions to do, not that difficult. The key is timing, make sure you have emails backed up and give sufficient time to switch. Better do it during a weekend.