Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you please tell me how to fix up my email page as when I…

Customer Question
Can you please tell...

Can you please tell me how to fix up my email page as when I go to print a copy of an email message etc some of the words on the right hand of the page are cut off. Also why has all my saved emails in folders disappeared. The folders are there but the contents are no longer available. thanks

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to do that. Am 80 years and starting to forget things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My internet is running very slow but have a feeling that is a provider fault

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> etc some of the words on the right hand of the page are cut off.

Do you see the same issue when checking it Print Preview?

Basically, if you can see the same issue in print preview, that means a layout issue. If you can't it means an issue at the printer's side, such as incorrect paper size.

Please double check and let me know. Thanks.