Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail app for my PC disappeared. How can I get it back? I…

Customer Question
My gmail app for...

My gmail app for my PC disappeared. How can I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usually use my office PC and reach it trough the gmail app but that disappeared so now I am going to Goggle Chrome to reach it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know how or what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

Windows

Thank you. There is no official Gmail app for Windows, so I am not sure which app you mean. Were you using Outlook or Windows Mail?