Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't have a p.o box what do I do because I need to oder…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a p.o box what do I do because I need to oder stuff from my auont

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brower

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My street name a copple times but it did not work so they said wrong street or nemers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I reale need the stuff on amzon so I will need it fast

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Amazon has lockboxes in some areas that you can ship to. what is your zip code so I can check if there are any around you?

23076
OR TRY THIS48030

There are about 10 available in area of zip 48030

please go to this link, enter zip code, and then pick where you want to ship to: https://www.amazon.com/findalocker

HAZELPARK 23076 DAVEYAVE

There are 3 locations around 23076.

Do you have any additional questions?