Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My iphone was updated this morning so I followed the steps…

Customer Question
Hi, my iphone was...

Hi, my iphone was updated this morning so I followed the steps to continue, forgot my password ***** I reset to get a new one but now that I input it, it's failing said that password ***** apple id incorrect, so now it's not allowing me to continue. I notice there's a period after the com in my email...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have both but not sure of the security questions, do I have to reset my password *****? I already did...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access iPhone Apple ID because your Apple password ***** ***** working in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your Apple ID and also please update your password ***** all apple services which you use to access through Apple ID for Example itune, icloud you need to sign out these services and login with updated password

Please follow this steps and it will help you in resetting the password:

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

Please let me know if this helps if it does not work we will try some alternate solution.