Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to send a mass email to our…

Customer Question
I have tried, unsuccessfully...

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to send a mass email to our 300 plus members, using our account: ***@******.*** Unfortunately, it has not worked over the past several days.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None---not sure what to do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Gmail doesn't allow you to send out mass emails, there is a limit on it i think it's 100 or 50 max in a 24/hr period but when they detect that the free and personal service is being used for distribution, they put extra restrictions on accounts. For mass mailing, the best option is to use aweber or switch to G-suite where you will have your own @domain.com

I have done mass emailings many times before, for several years, and have had no problems in the past. Is this a new policy?

This is an old policy, like i said if someone manually reviews the account or if for any reason there systems detect this, they put restrictions.