Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have protective custody of 4 juveniles that were abused.

Customer Question
I have protective custody...

I have protective custody of 4 juveniles that were abused. one of them was forced to delete her email acct that has pictures on it of the abuse. she thinks she remembers it being deleted roughly earlier this year.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes. not there

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

I have never had communication with her email address so I wouldn't have it on mine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

This is quite the issue. I would like to provide you the best contact I have for Google. Since the stored emails are with Google, it would be best to have them see if they are still stored in their servers. They may be able to "undelete" them.

Access this link below and click on the red button on the top right "New Topic." Fill in some information and someone from Google can reach out to your about this.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail

-----

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to help provide any clarification or further details you may need. If you do not need any further help, just as a reminder before you go, please give me a quick rating at the top right. Hopefully I have earned 5 stars today! This helps me receive credit for helping you today. Have a great rest of your day!