Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot sign in to my gmail messages came back that my email…

Customer Question
Cannot sign in to...

Cannot sign in to my gmail messages came back that my email is malformed

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

All the steps to recovery my gmail account password ***** ***** working for me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It's very important that I recovery this email password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service) I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.

Ok, accept remote assistance request when comes up