Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Setting up echo and my email password is not being accepted?

Customer Question
Setting up echo and...

Setting up echo and my email password ***** ***** being accepted?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Echo instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is:***@******.*** and your system is telling me my PW already exixts?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think that if it says your email password ***** exists, it does exist - you have already created it.

At what point in the setup are you? have you configured the Echo device to connect to your WiFi already?

Is it just the registering of the Echo device to your Amazon account that is where you have gotten to in the setup procedure?

Evidently I've forgotten my PW

I'm not sure that's the case. Where are you in the setup of your Echo, and what have you gotten done so far? remember that I cannot see what you are doing, and need a description sometimes.