Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my yahoo email password. My laptop. I don't…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my yahoo email password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know. Its been years and years since I got my computer and on my computer it never asks for a password. I'm trying to put yahoo on my new cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just what is my yahoo email password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Is the Yahoo password ***** whenever you access your account on the computer now?