Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is. I have tried to change my password to Moose321…

Customer Question
My email is***@******.***....

My email is***@******.***. I have tried to change my password ***** Moose321 and assuming it has been changed, I find it has not been accepted.so I do not know for sure what my password ***** My thinking is once you change it, it is the same for any account like telephone, Facebook etc. I would like to correct this and have a clarification so I can go about my business and be able to go into my different accounts

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I am on my iPad right now and have been trying on my laptop to Chang my email from Mozilla Thunderbird to a POP3 account on there but it won’t because it won’t accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a cell phone(###) ###-####but I just want Moose321 to be my password ***** now and know that it has been changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

So when you connect me, I will have only the one password ***** all of my google account?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
This has not helped me at all as it will not accept Moose321 as my password ***** I don’t use Mozilla Thunderbird for email on my laptop as I want it to go through POP3 keeping it on my laptop
No, I should be able to change it myself if google accepts my password ***** Moose321 so you haven’t talked to google to get it changed to Moose321 for my password. I frankly don’t know what it is as they keep asking me to change it instead of letting me know it has been changed.
Your changing it won’t correct my problem that I have with google when I change a password ***** they do not let me know if it is changed. All they ask is if it was me who made the change and then try to get you to change it again.
12/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is ANY of your existing devices still having access to the Gmail mailbox using a saved password? I mean ANY. Thanks.
No, and I’m still waiting for google to respond. I’ve lost my email on my laptop so forget any more work on this.

Any update please? Did you receive any feedback from Google?

You were not able to correct finding my correct google password. I had to go to google directly in order to correct my situation and they did not charge me. Quit trying to charge $48, on my Visa card

> I had to go to google directly in order to correct my situation and they did not charge me.

How did you contact Google? Please see below an official link about how to contact Google, and be aware that there is no way to directly talk to Google support staff on any Gmail related things.

https://www.google.com/contact/

In other words, if someone speaks with you over the phone claiming they are Google, it just means they are scammer.

See below official info regarding this

https://support.google.com/faqs/answer/2952493?hl=en