Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to add an email account to my gmail. The account has…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add an email account to my gmail. The account has been set up for www.billbyersphotography.com. The account is billbyershotography @gmaiil.com.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pearl, I dont know where to type the address? I have two gmail accounts:***@******.***, and***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just where do I go to access this mail.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Are you trying to make one inbox for both email addresses?

Currently, I have 2 email addresses. I access them on my iPad in "All Mail". On the laptop or desktop, I have to switch at the
upper right.
Id like to know how to do it.
How do I do this.
I give up this site.

To mimic the iPad to have both in one box, we'd need to setup both email accounts in an email program like Outlook or something similar. Do you Microsoft Office on both computers?