Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a rescue email to get my apple password and I am not…

Customer Question
I have a rescue...

I have a rescue email to get my apple password ***** I am not sure of it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I think I have 2 gmail emails... the one I use all the time is***@******.*** and I do think I have another one but not sure of it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

How about security question of what is my mother's maiden name ...the answer would be wright.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is enough

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today?

Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. Thank you.

Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Try this if that still doesn't work for you, call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915. You can also Manage your account at https://appleid.apple.com/.