Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Microsoft automatically updated my computer this morning,

Customer Question
and now I can't find...
Microsoft automatically updated my computer this morning, and now I can't find my Outlook email system, Word docs, etc. and all my icons at the bottom of my screen have disappeared, except for their search engine. Any idea where my stuff is?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
A friend looked at my PC-- the update created a separate user account. I was able to find my docs under a different user account. However, I can't start Microsoft outlook to see my emails. It's saying an OLE registration error occurred.
12/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you the administrator of the computer? Does your computer have restore points? Which version of Windows is it please?
Sorry, I got your response way too late. Problem is fixed already
Good to know that. How was it fixed please?