Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having a problem with my email every time I reset it…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem with my email every time I reset it some one in blytheville.AR.USA with the IP address2602:30a:2cla:4e0:bdca804d:52ce:fec2 would that address as my back up address and when I try buy something with my debit card I can not the tablet say I am not alone I want know you can help me stop it from doing that to me thank you

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reset and restart tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want guy out of my tablet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you upload the mentioned email in ZIP format and upload here for review please?