Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email will not come up. Says no email. Been this way

Customer Question
My email will not...

My email will not come up. Says no email. Been this way since I upgraded my browser.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Embarqmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and sometimes my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried error 43 but couldn't get it to come up. I'd like my email back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I don't have a lot of time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which internet browser you are using please?

Thank you