Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a real problem. Email not working...limited access…

Customer Question
I have a real...

I have a real problem. Email not working...limited access (if it all). ALWAYS early morning, frequently for hours. Tried to log in with a credit card to have a session with Just Answer. It seems I have talked with you before and so when I tried to login using my email and my password, it's NOT recognizing my password. Which means that it's sending a way to access you to my email, which i CANNOT ACCESS. What the hell do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, on my cell phone. Just looked...I can read my email via cell phone, but not on my laptop. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes...the security question answer is Chicago and my phone number on file, I think, is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is this increasingly happening with my AOL account in the mornings, sometime for hours....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

AOL is currently experiencing an issue for all its members and this is resulting in this error.
It is not limited to you only and has nothing to do with your computer or setup.
AOL is working on this as we speak, there is no ETA yet on when it will be up and running but it is expected in the next few hours.
It is best to try to check your email every 30 minutes until it is resolved
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you